Acronis Snap Deploy 5.0.1993 is a program for applying systems to personal computers and servers using Acronis imaging technology. With Acronis Snap Deploy’s powerful and simple solution, private companies, government organizations and educational institutions can quickly and easily reinstall or configure systems on all laptops, desktops, and servers, while reducing costs significantly.
Advanced features of Acronis Snap Deploy:
- Strong control. Deploy master images from a single administrative console, including operating systems and applications, to multiple PCs or LAN servers using multicast or unicast.
- Universal work with equipment. Install images on a PC with a different hardware architecture.
- Flexible placement. Acronis Snap Deploy provides many options, including manual, automatic, user command, and scheduled deployment. Wake-on-LAN technology helps boot the machine automatically. Offline image placement allows you to install images if the network is dead.
- Configurations adjusted for the machine. For each PC or server, individual parameters can be set so that each machine receives a properly adjusted configuration. The machine list allows you to track the progress and status of all deployment operations, as well as control the configuration setup for new machines identified by the MAC address.
- Individual revision. Ability to change Windows system settings after deployment: computer name, IP protocol configuration, or SID.
- Download images from the media. Supports CDs, DVDs, USB-drives. Use the Acronis PXE Server to boot over the network. Acronis Snap Deploy allows you to choose Linux or WinPE as a platform for bootable media. Users can also add the necessary drivers to the WinPE-based bootable media to achieve compatibility with new hardware.