ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition 3.0.93 is a universal, powerful, and easy to use program for scanning. Most applications of this kind are designed for one scanner, PaperScan allows you to control any scanner, including network scanners (TWAIN or WIA protocol supported). You can import all image / PDF files to PaperScan and arrange them in possible configurations, and then perform various image / enhancement settings and save your work in various file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2. PaperScan has an intuitive interface, unfortunately there is no Russian support, but this should not cause problems. This image is very simple to add, there aren’t so many settings in general, and that is immediately apparent.
Advanced features of ORPALIS PaperScan Professional Edition:
- Removes boxing marks.
- Remove boundaries.
- Detection and removal of blank pages.
- Automatic rotation angle of scanned text.
- Color settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma).
- Ability to apply various filters.
- Print pictures.
- Select image quality.
- Area selection.
- Resize the image.
- Information about resolution, size, color, image mode.
- Batch scanning / import.
- Save in formats: PDF / A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2.
- Save multi-page images in formats: TIFF, JBIG2 and PDF / A.