Hetman Office Recovery 4.2 is a program for recovering important documents from a healthy and damaged drive. The program uses a number of algorithms that allow you to recover documents from formatted and freshly partitioned disks, devices with file systems, and boot area corruption.
Special modes are available for working with worn and unstable drives. Regardless of the technical complexity of the algorithms used in the utility, anyone can use them. To fully recover a document, you only need to specify the type of scan and the device on which the files to be recovered are stored.
Everything else the program will do automatically. You just need to select the desired file and specify the device that will save it.
Advanced features of Hetman Office Recovery:
- Microsoft Office and Open Office file recovery
The existence of the “Recycle Bin” in Windows sometimes causes the loss of important files due to negligence. The habit that deleted files can always be retrieved from the “Recycle Bin” causes a loss of caution. At the same time, the lack of free disk space, failures in the file system, the accidental use of the combination “Shift” + “Delete”, or deleting files from programs that do not support working with the “Recycle Bin” lead to file deletion.
- Recover Office files after formatting
Formatting in “fast” mode in most cases does not destroy the data: only the contents of the file system are deleted. In the case of NTFS, only the contents of the initial area of the file system are deleted. This fact allows you to recover all or almost all documents stored on a formatted drive. The same is true for devices whose old partitions have been deleted and new ones created. The utility will be able to find deleted partitions and recover documents.
- Recover Microsoft Office and Open Office files after system crash
If only a few bits in the initial area of the disk are damaged, Windows will not be able to read the partition configuration, as a result the disk will not be recognized by the system. The main thing in such cases is not to panic. Any operation to restore a damaged system structure should be performed only after all important data has been extracted from the disk.
- Recover accidentally deleted documents
Attempts to “boost the performance” of a laptop or tablet by “optimizing” the disk system are one of the most common reasons for contacting our company. Users of various “optimizers” delete important files and system registry entries with their own hands, delete the contents of the Windows Recycle Bin, and destroy the contents of areas that store information for system recovery in the event of a critical failure.
- Unsaved document recovery
Closed your text editor or spreadsheet and forgot to save the document? Computer freezes or reboots while working? The product will restore the intermediate state of the document, even if you did not explicitly save it. The trick is that the Microsoft Office program periodically (and fairly regularly) saves the current state of the document to a special temporary file. The utility will recover this file, thereby restoring the contents of the unsaved document.
- Recovering documents from memory cards and USB drives
Mobile and external devices are exposed to extreme temperatures and humidity for precision electronics. Removing the USB flash drive during recording may not only result in data loss of the current file, but also damage the file system. Given that most memory cards and USB drives are formatted with the FAT file system, the damage can be critical, and Windows will prompt you to format the device.
- Recovering Microsoft Office and Open Office files from a failed drive
Unstable hard disk operation, constant “freezing” of the computer, as well as an increase in the number of “bad” blocks or the parameter “Number of Reallocated Sectors” in S.M.A.R.T. – possible signs of imminent device failure. The program captures a bitwise image of the device, while reading the information is performed as a single read operation. This method allows you to minimize the movement of the magnetic head of the disk and increase the probability of successful operation.
- Hetman Office Recovery recovers documents and spreadsheets in Microsoft Office 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 formats, as well as in OpenOffice format. The following file types are supported:
– DOCX – Microsoft Word Document;
– DOC – Microsoft Word 97-2003 Document;
– DOT – Document Templates;
– XLS – Microsoft Word 97-2003 Document;
– XLSX – Microsoft Excel Worksheet.
- In addition to Microsoft Word and Excel documents, the program recovers documents in the OpenDocumet format used in the Open Office, Libre, and Star Office packages. The following formats are supported:
– ODT – OpenDocument Text Document;
– ODS – OpenDocument Spreadsheets.
- The utility supports the following file types:
PDF – Adobe Portable Document Format;
PDB – Document Files;
RTF – Rich Text Format File;
WPD – WordPerfect Document;
WRI – Windows Compose Document;
- Support for all types of drives
This product supports all types of drives, including hard drives, solid state drives (SSD, memory cards, USB drives), external storage devices, and RAID systems.
- All versions of FAT / exFAT, NTFS / ReFS, APFS / HFS+, Ext2 / 3/4 / ReiserFS and XFS / UFS file systems are supported. On NTFS drives, recovery of compressed and encrypted files, as well as alternative streams, is supported. Recovery from RAID arrays is only supported from healthy arrays.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Hetman Office Recovery 4.2 Full Keygen
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)