Remo Recover Windows 220.127.116.11 is a program for recovering deleted and lost files, but also for recovering data from formatted/reformatted partitions in Windows. The built-in Smart Scan allows you to recover data even under the most severe data loss conditions. Remo Recover has the ability to recover files with unique signatures using the add/edit file type options.
Advanced features of Remo Recover Windows:
- Entire disk can be scanned within minutes to recover deleted files.
- Ability to quickly recover deleted files past the Windows Recycle Bin when they exceed the size of the Recycle Bin, files deleted using Shift + Delete or when deleted from the Windows command line.
- Recover files from formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows.
- Full recovery of the hard disk after partitioning or if the disk does not boot.
- Recover important data from deleted partition or lost due to partition error.
- Recover deleted files, data from formatted partitions and deleted/damaged partitions from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5.
- Ability to recover all file types including office files, photos, audio, video and other important file types based on their unique signature and recover them using signature search.
- The recovered data can be sorted by file type, name, date and file size.
- Data recovery from hard drives (SATA / SCSI / IDE, etc.), memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick, etc.), external USB drives, FireWire drives.
- Supports data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 ExFAT formatted partitions/drives.
- You can continue the recovery/saving process at any time with the “Save Scan Info” feature, this ensures that you don’t have to re-scan the drive to find lost data.
- Disk image generation bypassing bad sectors, you can later recover data from this disk image.
- You can preview recoverable files before recovering them.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Remo Recover Windows 18.104.22.168 Full Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)