Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise 184.108.40.20682 is a program to freeze the current system condition. This application can be safely recommended to system administrators, whose responsibilities include maintaining a library computer park, school, and internet cafe. Nothing is safer than Deep Freeze. This program is tightly integrated with the operating system and records all changes made by the user in a specific place on the hard drive. After rebooting, the recording area is deleted, and a completely clean system appears before the user.
Advanced features of Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise:
Security and availability balance
- Faronics Deep Freeze is a modern solution that allows you to achieve an effective balance between workstation security and the level of availability. User data and applications are placed on unprotected portions of disks or disk segments where documents, images, music, etc. Can be placed freely, while system stability is maintained thanks to Faronics Deep Freeze.
- Faronics Deep Freeze offers flexible scheduling options that give IT professionals the ability to schedule automatic updates and maintenance. Setting up Faronics Deep Freeze allows you to update your antivirus system and database at a strictly defined time using the Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise control panel or a third-party preferred control system. Faronics Deep Freeze application is intended for IT administrators who serve library computer networks, schools, and internet cafes.
- 100% recovery and reboot.
- Password protection and complete security.
- Security of various hard drives and segments.
Integration and Compatibility:
- Support for various platforms.
- Fast shutdown of compatible users.
- Support for SCSI, ATA, SATA and IDE hard drives.
- General settings for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2012, 8.
- Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, primary and dynamic disks.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- Silent installation options for fast network deployment.
- Option to be used on several workstations as part of the main image.
- Manage workstations / codes, including DFC.
Faronics Deep Freeze Editorial:
- Deep Freeze Enterprise – solution for enterprise systems with a large number of computers. Provides a single management console that allows you to centrally control “freezing” configurations, cancel changes and download Windows updates for each PC on the network. The Deep Freeze Configuration Administrator component allows you to set passwords, set “freeze” for multiple computers simultaneously, create tasks for workstations, etc. The Code Customization module ensures that unauthorized administrators do not get access to the configuration.
- Deep Freeze Server – a program to protect Windows and Mac server operating systems without reducing its function. The editors take snapshots of the server configuration and, when making unwanted changes, they can restore the OS to its original state with a simple reboot. The solution comes in two editions: Standard (1-5 servers on the network) and Enterprise (centralized management of the “freezing” of many servers).