Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0 Build 1641 Technician Edition is an application to recover lost data. This program can help in the following cases: formatting the hard disk, file system damage, MBR write damage, RAID array damage, digital photo recovery. For a successful data recovery process, additional media is needed, and the damaged disk must at least be detected in the BIOS.
Advanced features of Zero Assumption Recovery Technician Edition:
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (in all versions)
- Limited ext2 file system support (Linux)
- Supports recovery of hard drive partitions
- Supports recovery for RAID0 and RAID5
- Supports long, national file names
- Support native NTFS compression