DeskSoft WindowManager 7.2 is a program that remembers and restores the position and size of windows and program folders. Many programs don’t remember their position and size on the desktop screen between sessions, and Windows Explorer doesn’t always restore the previous position and size of the windows folder. To overcome such a problem, the WindowManager program has been created, which will not allow changing the position of the folder window and the newly opened program is against you. In addition, this program allows you to correct the position and size of the window, even if you move it to another place during operation or resize the window. In the program settings, you can create your own rules for your “favorite” window.
Advanced features of DeskSoft WindowManager:
- Recitation and recovery of the position and size of the window that was most recently used
- Support for Windows Explorer, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Establish special rules for frequently used windows
- Ignore list to prevent changes in window position and size
- Fully customizable
- The ability to improve the size and position of windows, even when they change during operation
- Now with support for Windows 10 and 64-bit systems.