3D-Coat 4.9.08 is a program for modeling various organic objects and low-poly 3D models; provides a variety of tools that allow users to create sculptures by adding topology, creating UV maps, interactively modeling the surface surfaces of models, visualizing static scenes and circular animation of models.
Advanced features of 3D-Coat:
- Voxel Sculpting technology, which allows you to start creating models without thinking about topology
- This program has very good integration with Adobe Photoshop, is very helpful in the texturing process
- This program allows you to separate textures into layers, which facilitates the imposition of effects
- Support for control using 3DConnexion three-dimensional manipulator
- Layers contain depth, color, and mirroring. You can deactivate or activate one of these channels and apply their effects – erase, transparency, contrast, depth animation, etc .
- It is possible to draw via UV as easily as on a 3D model. Almost all tools can do this
- Each feather has many channels – color, depth, mirror and grater
- It is possible to fill the area with gradients and fill ball
- Filters for image correction and preview of results in 3D
- Text overlay is possible. Text is located along the spline, you can even write text around the entire object.
- You can draw not only with brushes, but also with the help of roads, rectangles or ellipses
- Ability to render with adjusting global lighting, depth of field and soft shadows. As a special background for scenes, fill gradient, images can be used.