GoldWave 6.46 is a sound editor program for playing, editing, mixing and analyzing sound files. Able to work quickly with large files. This has many different effects. It understands MP3, WAV, AU, IFF, VOC, SND, MAT, AIFF, raw, data, as well as many other formats. Can convert from one format to another. With GoldWave, you can apply all types of effects (add echo, “fade” sound effects, edit equalizer, etc.) to eliminate noise, restore old recordings, etc. GoldWave allows you to record sound from cassettes, recordings, radio and from a microphone. The CD Reader tool makes it possible to make precise copies of CD audio tracks.
Advanced features of GoldWave 6.46:
- Play, edit, mix and analyze audio.
- Record audio from cassettes, cassettes, radios, etc. using a computer through channel input.
- Record dictation through a microphone or play dictation at a slower speed for transcription.
- Record and edit audio for podcasting.
- Reprint digitally and restore old recordings with noise reduction.
- Copy very well from digital CD audio tracks using the CD Reader tool and save them to WMA, MP3, OGG files.
- Demonstration of digital signal processing with effect filters and tools to assess change.
- See in real time.
- Convert files to / from various formats, such as WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX and even raw binary data.
- Multiple interfaces for working with large numbers of files in one session.
- Editing large files: 4GB or higher (NTFS only).
- Editing that can be adjusted based on RAM or hard disk.
- High quality: 24-bit, 192 kHz.
- Fast, non-destructive editing. Cutting, copying, deleting and canceling only takes a split second, regardless of file size.
- Several levels of cancellation.
- Many effects.
- The ability to see and practice.
- Audio recovery filter.
- Supported file formats (WAV, MP3, OGG, AIFF, AU, VOX, matte, SND, VOC, raw binary data, text data and more).
- Plugin file formats for next generation audio compression, such as WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, etc.
- DirectX Audio Plugin.
- Audio CD Reader.
- Batch processing and conversion.
- Direct editing of signals with the mouse.
- Toolbar customization.
- Adjustable signal color.
- Some special functions and buttons are built-in.