ON1 Photo RAW 2019.7 220.127.116.1198 is a major update to the non-destructive, fast RAW image processing engine. Now photographers have tools with fast photo management, precise photo processing, hundreds of photo effects that can be adjusted, convenient and beautiful HDR gluing, panoramas, camouflage and blending adjustments, working with layers and more – all in one application.
Advanced features of ON1 Photo RAW:
- ON1 HDR – Make stunning HDR photos. The program is able to analyze and process all information and series shots with brackets (test results show that the program does this seven times faster than other HDR applications in a week). Unique algorithm aligns photos and removes halos due to the movement of objects between exposures. This program provides full non-destructive editing with natural results, in addition, it is possible to make truly surreal paintings.
- Pano Stitching – combine several photos into one panoramic or matrix photo. This program automatically aligns photos, even if not taken from a tripod, and is easy to mix. The ability to embed panoramic metadata for panning on Facebook is also available.
- Global Mask Editing Tool – mask editing tool, this includes a new Fensity and Feather slider that allows you to change the density or opacity of the mask, as well as blur the mask to soften the mixing effect.
- Luminosity Mask Update – adjust the mask level to increase contrast or brightness, and adjust the tone area to only affect certain areas. This update allows users to focus only on the desired area based on the photo.
Color Range Mask – creates a mask from the selected color range.
- Blur and Chisel Mask Tools – ON1 effects now include Blur and Chisel masks. The blur blur tool is ideal for selectively softening or blurring masks. Tool Tools (Chisels) allow users to selectively press or drag edges to delete ghosting. All of these new masking options can be edited again and are not destructive.
- Version – Version is a virtual copy of the same photo. Each version created can include non-destructive settings, including cutting, repairing, and adjusting. This version functions like other photos, without taking up more space on your computer
- Updated UI – a free and modern interface where photography is the focus of attention. Custom name filters and layers simplify work, you can also choose your own user interface color
- Paint with a Color Brush – drawing with the selected color can be ideal for smoothing the skin and creating annotation layers, or you can only work on the color itself, leaving the basic luminosity unchanged to change the color of objects such as eyes.
- Selectively Add or Remove Noise – remove noise in areas such as the sky, or add noise to create artistic effects.
- ON1 Photos for Mobile – always take the best photos with you with the free ON1 mobile app. This is a great way to share your portfolio. This tool also allows you to synchronize new photos taken on the cell phone back to your work computer so that these photos are ready to be edited.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support – added support for Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III and Panasonic DMC-G85 cameras, as well as many new lenses.