Autodesk EAGLE Premium 9.5.2 is a set of tools for developing printed circuit boards, starting with making circuit diagrams and ending with making printed circuit boards and tracking them. Autodesk engineers improved the tracking mechanism, working with BGA chips, adding the ability to create design blocks from circuit parts for use in other projects.
Advanced features of Autodesk EAGLE Premium:
- A powerful tool, easy to use for every engineer.
- Fast reuse of subcircuits that remain synchronized between the circuit and the circuit board.
- Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete PCB layout and EAGLE circuit editing tools.
- New modular unit. Reuse existing block schemes.
- multipage scheme. Keep designs of various sizes orderly and orderly.
- Check the electrical rules. Be confident in your schematic design.
- Real-time synchronization between layout and circuit board layout.
- Easy-to-use circuit editor. Turn your ideas into reality with an intuitive schematic capture.
- New routing engine for fast, beautiful printed circuit board design.
- Simplified options and editing.
- Various assembly options. Make a design and collect a lot of choices.
- High speed design. The design uses the latest technology, including DDR4, PCI Express or USB-C.
- Verification of development rules. Make sure your board is ready to be installed.
- Bring your design to life with an intuitive PCB layout tool.
- 3D models. Combine your circuit board and chassis together.
- A convenience store to check your component needs.
- Content available from libraries and thousands of ready-made parts.
- Generate CAM output with one click.
- EAGLE Premium includes 999 circuit sheets, 16 signal layers and unlimited board sizes.