AntiPlagiarism.NET 22.214.171.124 is a program for checking texts to be borrowed from various Internet sources (with a condition called “non-unique fragments”). Plagiarism searches are carried out by the indexes of the largest Internet search engines, including Google, Yandex, Bing and others.
Advanced features of AntiPlagiarism.NET:
- Perform batch verification of all text from the given directory
- Accurately determine the uniqueness of the text
- Find and highlight text fragments that are not unique directly on the restored web page copy
- Determine the uniqueness of the web page
- Search for saved search engine copies
- Works with proxy lists