Golden Software Grapher 15.2.311 is a powerful yet easy-to-use graphics package that allows you to quickly create high-quality graphics. Grapher allows you to build more than 54 types of two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics. Additionally, you can customize parts of the chart or create your own graph that best describes your data. This program contains 4 types of two-dimensional graphics: linear, columnar, polar and special. All of these graph types are available in three-dimensional performance. If you need to reflect additional variables, you can use XYZ 3D graphics, contour maps, or surface maps.
Advanced features of Golden Software Grapher:
- 54 unique graph types.
- Create line charts, sliding rules, common scatter points, bar charts, and histograms.
- Create contour maps using a Surfer data file or grid file, and fill options.
- Overlay contour maps on surface maps or other graph types.
- Change the contour lines, color the map into sections with different colors.
- Set several confidence intervals to plot lines and scatter.
- Multi-colored bar and bubble graphics.
- Simultaneous editing of multiple objects.
- Dynamic headers and footers.
- Gradient fill for all objects.
- Add shadows to legends.
- Dividing long captions into axes.
- Exclusion of data from certain rows or columns from the table.
- Make your own chart, make it visible using borders and backgrounds.
- Change graph settings and properties.