PassMark BurnInTest Pro 9.0 Build 1018 is a program for testing comprehensive and detailed computer components. The utility tests processor speed, RAM, hard drives, CD / DVD drives, sound cards, video cards, printers, network connections.
Advanced features of PassMark BurnInTest Pro:
- Online help & PDF manuals
- Certificate of customer style results
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk at the level of detail that the user can choose (in ASCII format & HTML format)
- Timed running tests that will stop automatically at the end of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- Ability to save your results to disk as log files.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ columns for storing your own audit information along with saved log files.
- Support for copying results to other applications (eg MS-Word) through various image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- Ability to choose the level of load placed on each component, through the duty cycle settings for each test.
- Counter that calculates the total number of operations performed.
- Easy-to-use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB or CD drive (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor, and additional third-party SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed recording
- Testing RAM beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB RAM)
- Printer testing uses raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- Playback of MP3, Midi and Wave files for sound card testing
- Testing up to 20 hard disks and floppy simultaneously
- Testing up to 20 CD / DVD drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using a special test CD / DVD (or using complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
- Testing Windows shutdown and repeated reboots (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling the ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) test to the ANSI C63.4-1992 standard
- Video RAM testing
- Test video playback
- Support for checking SMART hard disk parameters