Kiwi for Gmail 2.0.480 is a complete email client for Gmail on Windows. Get all your Google account details, such as e-mails, sheets, documents, notes, calendar items, including drives with a comfortable desktop.
Advanced features of Kiwi for Gmail:
- Use Gmail as a desktop application, free yourself from the browser
- Use up to 6 Gmail accounts at once
- The ability to use Google documents, spreadsheets and presentations as native desktop applications, windowed in Kiwi for Gmail
- The ability to open documents in your windows so you can engage with others
- Ability to open the latest documents and fast access to Google Drive files
- An intuitive new toolbar on the left side of the traditional Gmail interface, providing quick access to all G Suite applications
- Saves all open document windows on exit and restores on restart, saves window size, location and account in process
- The ability to open various types of files directly in Kiwi for Gmail, including gsheets, gforms, gdoc, gslides, gdraw, glink and gnote
- Offline access to Google Drive documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Boomerang plugins are fully supported
- Large attachments – send giant files using Google Drive, which is now very fast, even easier than Dropbox.
- Strong keyboard shortcuts allow you to access e-mails per second.
- Important notifications – optional notification filter function
- Zen Switch – deactivates all email notifications so you can concentrate without closing the whole world.