Webcam Surveyor 3.8.1 Build 1135 is a program for recording videos, taking pictures from your camera, recording sequence of images in video files with time intervals from 1 second to 59 hours. The built-in motion detector allows you to monitor your home or office while you are away, and the Motion capture function saves time and disk space by only recording motion frames. Webcam Surveyor also supports modern video compression algorithms, such as DivX, Mpeg4, Mjpeg, etc. The integrated file manager will help organize images and videos that are generated.
Advanced features of Webcam Surveyor:
- Broadcast video and audio streams over the Internet and local networks – Webcam Surveyor allows you to broadcast video streaming over local networks and the Internet. With this function, you can remotely monitor your home or office, the production process. To view media streams, you can use Windows Media Player, VCL-player or other players.
- Video recording with sound – Using a modern video compression algorithm Webcam Surveyor can record video with sound for several hours.
- Take picture sequence – Allows you to record a frame at specific time intervals in JPEG, PNG, BMP format, or make videos in AVI format.
- Motion Detector – allows you to configure various program actions if any movements are detected.
- Motion capture – Used in conjunction with a motion detector, this allows you to record only the frames of motion detected in a video file.
- Notification by email – if there is movement, the program will send a message with the picture attached.
- FTP alert – Upload a picture to a remote server. Even if the recording is interrupted by someone and the file is deleted from your computer, you can always see who did it.
- Other notifications – if a move is detected, you can use another notification: a sound signal, the start of another program, opening a URL and recording a sequence of images with time intervals.
- Hidden mode – allows you to hide programs on your computer and manage them using a combination of shortcut keys. This will allow you to make videos in the presence of unwanted people or to find out what happens to your computer when you are not around.
- Password protection – will not allow use of the program when you are not around.
- Autostart – You can configure the launch of the program at Windows startup