Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced 17.10.4 is a multifunctional and convenient solution that provides a full service cycle of the hard disk. With this program you can manage the boot process, partition disks, perform backup and restore operations, ensure system and data security, and eject the drive from service. This program is a practical and convenient tool for working with hard drives and data archiving for users of all levels of training. It can also store data as a private user, and in a company.
Advanced features of Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced:
- Perform any operation with the partition
- Change partition parameters: hide / show, enable / disable, set / delete drive letters, change the volume label, convert the file system, etc.
- Reallocation of disk space between volumes
- Copy disk or partition
- Back up system and data on local or network drives before performing important operations
- Boot the computer from the Recovery CD, recover the disk or partition, and also cancel the operation with the partition if a user error occurs
- Browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partitions quickly, edit or copy files and directories using a file manager (fully integrated application)
- Defragment partitions and optimize cluster size
- Manage and manage operating systems on one PC
- Easily create WinPE / Linux / DOS-based boot disks on a USB flash drive for fast and reliable service and recovery
- Works with Windows 7, 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista and 7, new GPT hard drives (used on Windows 7, Vista, Mac OS X and Linux), and the latest Linux kernel
- Install Windows 7 or Vista on your Intel Mac
- Surface test, view and edit sectors, compress MFT (main file table) on all types of dynamic volumes