XRecode III 1.94 is a popular and powerful audio converter that has a convenient drag and drop interface and supports the most common formats, which allows you to quickly and easily convert audio data. It supports extracting audio tracks from video files and retrieving multi-channel Audio CDs. The ability to create one large audio file from several and create a .CUE file.
- Convert from: mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue, tta, tak, wav, wav (rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, mp4 ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, ad, shn, tak, tak, xm, mod, s3m, that, mtm, umx, mlp.
- Convert to: m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, wav (rf64), no, Shorten.
Some setting options:
- WMA: constant and variable bitrates are available
- OGG: You can set the quality or set the average, minimum and maximum bitrates
- APE: only compression (fast> abnormal)
- FLAC: also compression plus a number of specific functions, including LPC optimization and block size adjustment;
- WavPack: “without loss of quality” or as “hybrid” with a special bitrate;
- AAC: quality, bit rate, bandwidth.