Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2020 188.8.131.52 is an indispensable program when working with digital photos. Thanks to Lightroom, you can quickly import, process, manage and display images, all you need to do is download the product at diakov.net. Enhanced correction tools, the ability to flexibly configure print settings and powerful systematization functions significantly speed up the process.
Advanced features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic:
- Intuitive environment with tools specifically designed for photographers.
- Arrange, evaluate images, and add copyright marks.
- Create a predefined image.
- Integration with Photoshop.
- Adjust settings for multiple images with one click.
- Cross-platform – supports 64-bit architecture, Mac OS and Windows platforms.
- Support for DSLR video files – Interaction with most digital SLR cameras makes it easy to control and manage static photos and videos.
- Add watermark – embed the logo (text or graphic watermark) on the image, adjust the size, position and transparency.
- Quick import of images – the import interface is easy to navigate, contains clear visual indicators of where and how photos will be placed after import.
- Perspective correction – the possibility of non-destructive correction from the perspective of the image.
- Flexible print settings. The tool allows you to drag one image or several images to a page, and then change its location and size.
- Lens correction – correction of lens defects, such as geometry violations, chromatic aberration, vignetting, etc.
- Uploading to the Internet – the ability to upload images to Facebook, SmugMug and Flickr. When you add comments to photos, these messages are immediately displayed in the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom library next to the appropriate photo.
- Create slideshows with music. Ready-made slide shows are easy to share with exports (including high resolution).
- Take pictures together with the computer – instant import and display photos after the camera has corrected the image.
- Film grain simulation. The tools make it easy to control grit parameters that can be applied to images to simulate the appearance of the film.