MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 Technician is a program for managing hard disk partitions. After downloading the utility at diakov.net, you can resize partitions, create new partitions on the hard drive, delete and format existing partitions. This can work not only with individual hard disks, but also disks that are combined in a RAID array.
Advanced features of MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician:
- Making primary and logical partitions of hard drives.
- RAID support.
- Convert partitions with the FAT file system to partitions with the NTFS file system.
- Support for disks and partitions larger than 3 TB.
- Copy a part.
- Clone an entire hard disk (make an exact copy on another physical disk).
- The Disk Map option allows you to display the partition structure and hard drive visually.
- Restore the MBR boot area.
- Change dynamic disk to basic.
- Test the health of the hard drive.
- Hide / show section.
- Set an active partition.
- Assign a letter to a section. Selective assignment of the desired letter to the user’s request.
- Change the parameters of the part serial number and ID Type.
- Align all partitions or partitions specified to optimize hard drive performance
- Faster working speed and high safety