Reg Organizer 8.41 is a multifunctional program for cleaning the registry and maintaining it, as well as working with configuration files. Allows you to view and edit the registry, to preview imported reg files (including those from Explorer). The search function in the registry provides the ability to do an in-depth search of the registry, finding all keys associated with the application of interest. Reg Organizer also supports various types of configuration file management functions.
Advanced features of Reg Organizer:
- Registry editor to view and edit the registry, allowing you to carry out various operations with registry keys and values, export and import key values, etc.
- Registry cleaners to look for unnecessary registry entries, as well as to find and fix registry problems.
- The search function in the registry allows you to find keys related to the application that interests you, and delete them if necessary. This is useful, for example, in cases where an application does not have an uninstallation program and, after uninstalling “manually”, unnecessary entries remain in the registry, which can cause other applications to malfunction. At the same time, Reg Organizer does a deeper search and often allows you to find even the keys associated with this application that will not be found by other similar programs.
- Ability to change many Windows “thin settings” (tweak). Specifically, you can speed up your system by ordering the system to use a larger cache, or by forcing the system to unload unused libraries from memory, etc.
- The ability to receive information about any registry key and monitor changes in it.
- Preview the registry file (*. Reg) before importing its contents, including directly from Explorer. When viewing an imported file, its contents are presented in a tree structure, which allows you to visualize all the keys to be imported into the registry.
- The search and replace mode in the registry is an easy tool to find (and, if necessary, change) the keys or parameters of the system registry that meet the search criteria.
- The default uninstall feature for any application. He can take “snapshots” of the system before and after installing the application, after which you can completely “roll back” the changes made to the system, as if the application was not installed.
- The Disk Cleanup Tool allows you to clean your computer’s hard drive of various unnecessary files, as well as find and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Manage configuration files. With the Reg Organizer program, you can open and edit (add, modify, delete keys / parts) INI files from various programs.
- Import to the program a new type of configuration file. Using the Import Panel, you can explain the new configuration file types, and then upload this type of file and work with it as a file with a known format, which allows you to implement editing and editing operations for them.