EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 13.2 Technician is a program to recover lost data from a PC, server or laptop. It can recover files from deleted or damaged hard disk partitions, and recover data from disks that are formatted with Windows reinstalled, from RAID arrays, USB-flash drives, memory cards and other media.
Advanced features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician:
- Recover lost data in just 3 steps.
- Recover deleted or lost files, even if they have been deleted from the recycle bin.
- File recovery after accidental formatting, even after reinstalling Windows.
- Recovery of files from dynamic disks that cannot be read.
- File recovery after damage to the hard disk.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk failure.
- File recovery after split error.
- Recovery of data from the hard drive with the RAW file system.
- Recover documents, photos, music, videos and e-mails.
- File recovery on Windows Linux systems.
- Recovery from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media.
- Definition of file types before file recovery for fast searching of lost files.
- Save previous search results for continuous recovery.
- Quick scan of files lost due to automatic bad sector jumps.
- High quality file recovery.
- Ability to create disk images for data recovery.
- Smart search of all possible file systems on your hard drive.
- Provides recovery of file system partitions FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3.
- The program recognizes and saves long file names when restoring files and folders.
- Recovery of compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
- Preview files and images that can be recovered in BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG, etc.
- Support for large disks and multi-disk systems.
- Ability to continue the results of the last recovery.
- Change the size of files that can be recovered.
- Restore certain files by right-clicking.
- Simple and comfortable interface.