Driver Magician 5.22 is a program to make backup copies of drivers and restore them. In addition, Driver Magician can make backup copies of the Favorites, Registry, My Documents, and Desktop folders. In the options, you can place the package of the ordered data archive in an exe-file or installer. When reinstalling the system, you usually need to install the driver after the driver from a different disk for a long time. If you have Driver Magician, you only need to determine the driver needed, and the program will return it yourself. However, no additional data sources are needed. The program detects all hardware in the system, extracts the related drivers from the hard drive, and copies them to the location of your choice. Then, when you format or update your operating system, you can restore all saved drivers as if you wrote them to a floppy disk. After restarting the system, the PC will boot and the required hardware drivers will be launched. In addition, Driver Magician has the latest default driver database with the ability to receive updates on the Internet. This program saves you time in finding the right driver that will improve the performance of your hardware. If there are unknown devices on your PC, Driver Magician can help you identify them quickly and easily using the built-in hardware identification database.
- Back up drivers in four modes.
- Driver recovery with one click.
- Driver updates to improve system performance and stability.
- Remove device drivers.
- Default database of driver updates and hardware recognition.
- Recognition of unknown equipment.
- Obtain information about installed equipment drivers.
- Cloning all drivers into an automatic installation package (.EXE) makes it possible to restore all drivers without installing Driver Magician.