FileZilla Pro 3.46.3 is the best FTP manager to help you download and upload files from various FTP servers. By downloading FileZilla on diakov.net, you will get an application with a comfortable and intuitive interface that has enough settings and features.
Advanced features of FileZilla Pro:
- FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages. You can use the site manager to organize your site and bookmarks.
- Your credentials are stored securely, protected by strong cryptography.
- Use a powerful tool to navigate servers quickly and easily and determine the location of your files: the directory listing filter hides unnecessary files from view.
- Compare local and remote directories and highlight the differences.
- Change local and remote directories in lock mode. Or just use the search dialog to find your file.
- Transfer queue allows you to manage your transfers, even if you queue for millions of files.
- Your file size doesn’t matter, FileZilla Pro doesn’t know the size limit.
- Use the context menu to queue up files or use drag and drop, not only in FileZilla, but also to / from Windows Explorer.
- You can also directly transfer and open deleted files in your favorite editor.
- Adjustable speed limits allow you to adjust FileZilla Pro if you need bandwidth for other purposes.
- FileZilla Pro runs on Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
- Supports FTP, FTP via SSL / TLS (FTPS), SSH file transfer protocol (SFTP), Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenStack Swift and WebDAV.
- FileZilla Pro is ready for the future of the Internet with full IPv6 support.
- Compatible with HTTP / 1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP proxies.
- Network Setup Wizard will help you configure not only FileZilla Pro, but also the firewall or NAT router you are using.