Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.30.0 is a program to control Nikon DSLR camera settings remotely. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, via a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time, support is provided for advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Control and Viewer, which provide the ability to preview and select images before transferring them to a computer. Nikon’s exclusive image processing and image viewing software is also supported.
Advanced features of Nikon Camera Control Pro:
- Remote control of most DSLR settings from a computer (including exposure, shutter speed, and aperture control).
- Control over wired or wireless networks using a wireless transmitter.
- Transfer images directly from the camera to the computer and management of all processes from shooting to image storage.
- The Enhanced Viewer function allows thumbnail displays of still images stored on a computer.
- Images in the camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted before transferring to a computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operations.
- LiveView (Handheld and Tripod) are supported, where the camera sensor provides real-time preview through the lens. Thanks to LiveView mode, focus is adjusted simultaneously and / or the shutter is released, along with confirmation of the picture taken on the computer screen. In Tripod mode, the ability to select the desired AF point remotely is supported.
- An image management mode system is supported, which allows you to select and adjust image parameters on the computer, create special curves (information about changing voice tones) and store them on the camera.
- D5, D4S, D4, D3X, D3S, D3
- Df, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300S, D300
- D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5000, D5000, D90, D60, Nikon 1 V3 (firmware version “C” 1.10 or newer)