TreeSize Professional 188.8.131.529 is showing the directory tree located on the hard disk along with its size, allowing you to print the results, if necessary. Integrated into Windows Explorer, add a new column. This program provides information about the number of files in a folder, the date it was last accessed, the owner of the file and more. In addition, it displays data in clear graphs (diagrams), has a default search system and exports / imports results to an XML file.
Advanced features of TreeSize Professional:
- Visual tracking of hard drive usage and viewing sizes of all folders and files
- Print reports in Excel, HTML, XML, text files, etc.
- File search that is fully customizable for searching and archiving large, old, unused and temporary files
- Search multiple drives and entire servers
- Look for duplicate files, in addition, by checking the MD5 hash
- Statistics on file types and file owners at the directory level
- The ability to save data in an XML file for download later
- Support Unicode names for files and folders
- Extensions for Windows Explorer
- See results when scanning
- Inclusion and exclusion of certain files and folders during scanning
- Print directory contents
- Support for explorer context menus in the program window