HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.2 is a program to expand the range of dynamic photography. Photomatix Pro combines a number of different frames in high contrast scenes into one image with detail and all shadows.
Advanced features of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro:
- Create HDR photos from multiple frames taken with different exposures.
- Two methods of automatic exposure compensation.
- Removing artifacts – “ghosts” from all images or in the selected image area using the Selective deghosting tool.
- Preset panel to display possible options with preview. The panel will automatically install horizontally or vertically depending on the size of the image.
- Create pseudo-HDR from one RAW file.
- Two-ton compression method: Details of Tone Enhancers and Compressors.
- Preview compression results when selecting parameters.
- Composition of exposure (Blending Exposure).
- 4 exposure combination algorithms.
- Batch image processing: automatically downloads, processes, and saves photos from a given directory.
- This algorithm is optimized to economically consume RAM when working with large TIFF files.