Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.50.11 Build 10482 Beta is a program to monitor the status of a hard drive. Identification of potential problems, decreased performance, and potential failures. Can warn users when damage or temperature rise. Its capabilities clearly will not appear excessive, especially in the case of special values of data stored with an increase in drive volume. This program monitors the status of the hard drive, including temperature indicators and parameters S.M.A.R.T (Standalone Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built on most modern drives) for each hard drive.
Advanced features of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro:
- Work with drives through IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, determine status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, there is no need to make a long diagnosis; display the current and minimum drive temperatures, the specific attribute depends on the manufacturer; Advanced users will find useful operating hours and number of read / write errors; interpret the performance values and status of S.M.A.R.T. as a percentage to facilitate understanding
- Using special icons on the disk in the system, the main values of the status and space used are displayed, thus simplifying control;
with the help of special icons on the disk in the system, the basic values of the status and space used are displayed, thus simplifying control
- It is possible to display the current temperature value on the system panel and further warnings if the threshold value exceeds; if desired, you can view detailed status information of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a full schedule of temperature changes since you started using the program
- Determine drive models and display detailed information about each, starting from the revision number / buffer size and ending with all other properties; displays the current and maximum possible data transfer modes
- The program calculates the total amount of data copied or written to disk, displaying the current read / write speed and processor load
- Information is displayed on all parts of the system, regardless of the number of drives; this data will be used later for automatic alerts and status displays.