UnHackMe 11.40 Build 940 is the most effective malware killer program. This is an anti-rootkit and anti-spyware in general, which allows you to detect and remove rootkits, look for redirects in the browser, programs to hide dangerous traces, potentially unwanted applications and adware, spyware.
Advanced features of UnHackMe:
- Automatic scheduled scans.
- Check the system for potentially unwanted programs. If found, they are removed by a standard uninstaller.
- Search for unwanted search settings in the browser. Often, instead of the standard Yandex, Google, Bing, Mail.ru, fully built “left” search services, which usually display results from Google or Yandex on their site. Along with this, there are a ton of advertisements, or, worse, search results leading to malicious sites. UnHackMe divides all elements found into the following categories: dangerous, suspicious, unknown and good. The last one is marked with a green check, this is known as the safe option. But under suspicious or unknown elements, evil unknown elements can sometimes be hidden. They must also be removed. Often this is a link to a domain disguised as a well-known search engine, for example, Yamdex, Yanbex, Googie, and also something like livewebsearch.
- Check browser extensions. It is they who embed third-party advertisements on the site, and slow down the browser.
- Checking foreign programs on autorun.
- Perform system checks for dangerous services.
- Checking unwanted files – the junk left by us are all thrown away.