Zoom Player MAX 15.0 Build 1500 is the most powerful, flexible and adaptable DVD / Blu-ray and media player program for the Windows operating system. Plays DIVX, MP3, MPA, WAV, WMA, ASF, ASX, AVI, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, WM, WMV. It supports playlists, hot button and control from the command line, full screen operation mode, wide screen movie zooming to remove lines from the bottom and top of the screen, some types of interface representations and changes using skins.
Advanced features of Zoom Player MAX:
- Multiple playback speeds, including manual adjustment.
- Play DVDs from the hard disk.
- Password protected parental control.
- Adjustable Media Playback Mode, which prevents filter conflicts on systems that are not properly installed to increase stability and reduce startup time.
- Memorize the last position for media files.
- Play incomplete AVI files.
- It can launch locked files, or preview previously downloaded files downloaded from peer-to-peer networks using eMule and other programs.
- Category-based media library.
- Advanced playlist management interface.
- Automatically opens multi-segment files using a special mask.
- Automatically detects missing decoders and provides an Internet link to download the latest version.
- Can use advanced media features with AVI / OGM / Matroska packers, including several audio tracks, subtitles, automatic detection languages, etc.
- Blacklist DirectShow filters that are unstable / conflicting.
- DirectShow Filter Manager allows users to resolve filter conflicts.
- Free access to popular audio / video interfaces such as DivX / MPEG-4 dialog, DirectVobSub language selection, etc.
- Support for fast playback of most media formats (as long as your central processor can maintain this at a high level).
- Rewind is supported for all media formats.
- Automatic play CD media when inserted.
- The possibility of a high-quality slideshow demonstration.
- Full integration into the system shell.
- Easy association with any file format, including navigator icons, makes it easy to customize the icons used to display files.