Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52 is a program for downloading images from sites that are presented on a page in the form of thumbnails, thumbnails from galleries, bypassing all pop-ups and advertisements. It can also extract images from saved HTML pages or text files containing links and web pages where links to images are shown in plain text. This program works with many popular photo services, including Photobucket, Imagecash, Imageshack, Megaupload and many others (total more than 20).
Advanced features of Bulk Image Downloader:
- Image Host Support – BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites such as flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, Imageshack, Imagebam, etc.
- Social networking sites – BID supports downloading albums from sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter-related hosts such as tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
- Full size image – BID uses the advanced heuristic ranking method to find full size images. This means that BID can work with most galleries automatically, without the need for user settings.
- Batch downloads – automatic downloads from a very large list of gallery URLs via the default queue manager.
- Integration with web browsers – BID is integrated with IE, Opera, FireFox, and Chrome. Just right-click in your browser window and select “Open the current page with BID”
- Web forum support – BID can scan multi-page forum topics and quickly retrieve all image links
- Multi-page gallery downloads – BID can find and download from the most popular multi-page web galleries.
- Password protected site – BID asks for a username and password if a website requires it.
- Downloading videos is not just for pictures – BID also supports downloading videos from directly connected video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc.)
- Embedded image. In addition to finding and downloading full size images, BID can also load images embedded on the page.
- Sequential Image File Name (fusker) – BID supports “ranking” URLs for sequential image downloads.
- Image verification – BID checks each image to make sure it has downloaded correctly. Invalid images are repeated automatically.
- Continue downloading – BID will continue downloading since the connection has been lost.
- Multithreaded upload – BID can upload up to 50 images at a time. Download this gallery quickly!
- Transfer permit. Some sites use image transfer “services” such as imagecash, urlcash, etc., to display advertisements before redirecting to imagehost. BID automatically completes this type of link.
- File name distribution – BID will receive the correct file name from the image host that scrambles the file name (if possible), such as image revenue, imagefap.
- Generate file names – if desired, you can create a file name that you ordered yourself to host an image that encrypts the file name,
- Export gallery to HTML or BB code – quickly generate gallery codes that are suitable for embedding in web forums.