NetBalancer 9.13.3 Build 2080 is a convenient application designed to monitor computer network activity, as well as set limits on the use of Internet channels by individual programs. This program will be very useful for slow network connection owners. For example, NetBalancer allows you to reduce the possibility of a situation like this to zero: You launch a browser and try to load a web page, but you encounter an inadequate connection speed due to the fact that the antivirus has started downloading updates for the virus database. This program allows you to only prioritize, as well as limit traffic to various parameters. Rules are made for each program individually and for a group of applications.
Advanced features of NetBalancer:
- Establish rules for each process of receiving and / or giving back.
- Manage priorities and limits for each network adapter separately.
- Set a connection speed limit for sending or receiving.
- Priority for network activities (high, low or normal).
- Automatic loading of priorities and restrictions of files located on the network.
- Load rules automatically from files located on the network.
- Synchronize a group of computers on a local network.
- Password protection from all parameters and priorities to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Allows users to block traffic completely.
- Provides the ability to manage specific processes quickly and efficiently.
- Collect statistics for each process.
- A complete list of all connections currently open is displayed.
- See total system traffic in graphical form.
- The amount of data transferred in the tray is displayed.
- It is possible to set traffic limits for personal computers that are part of the local network.
- 64-bit native support for better performance.
- Full IPv6 support.