Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0 Build 1751 Technician Edition is a program to recover lost data. This program can help in the following cases: formatting the hard disk, file system failures, broken MBR records, damage to the RAID array, digital photo recovery. For a successful data recovery process requires the presence of additional media, and the damaged disk must at least be detected in the BIOS.
Advanced features of Zero Assumption Recovery Technician Edition:
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (in all versions)
- Limited ext2 file system support (Linux)
- Supports recovery of hard drive partitions
- Supports recovery for RAID0 and RAID5
- Supports long, national file names
- Support native NTFS compression