10-Strike LANState Pro 9.31 is a program for managing and monitoring servers, computers, and other network devices. This program can be useful for administrators and ordinary users of the Microsoft Windows network. By using LANState, you can observe current network conditions in graphical form, change in real time, manage servers and workstations, monitor remote devices using computer polling periodically.
Advanced features of 10-Strike LANState Pro:
- Build network graphic maps and visual displays of computer status (working, not working), saving and printing maps. You can export map schemes to graphic images, XML schemes, or Microsoft Visio schemes (Pro version).
- Supports the ability to work with many cards simultaneously.
- Discover new computers on the network.
- The Pro version allows you to show network diagrams to remote users through a web-based interface.
- You can manage computers through a network, as well as access remote devices with just a few clicks on the map.
- Shutdown, reboot, turn on remote server and workstation.
- View various information on the network. For example, devices and services installed, event logs, registry, list of processes running on remote computers on the network, current time, installed OS, and so on.
- The network device’s background monitoring function will notify you of changes in the network by issuing messages on the screen, playing sounds, sending e-mail or SMS when the server is shut down or revived.
- Send messages to domain users using a convenient default messenger.
- Monitoring connections to your network resources (logging, voice alarm, blacklist supported).
- This program contains many tools that are useful for network administrators. For example, network scanners, port scanners, pings, trace routes, solve names based on IP addresses and so on.
- Quick launching of programs and performing various actions on a computer located on a map through an adjustable context menu (see network resources, access to FTP, WWW, Radmin, etc.).
- And the most important. This program does not require installing any components on the server and remote workstations!