DraftSight Enterprise Plus 2020 SP0 is a functional 2D and 3D CAD solution program for architects, engineers and builders, as well as for professional CAD users, designers, teachers, and enthusiasts. DraftSight helps you create, edit, view and comment on 2D or 3D DWG files easily, quickly and efficiently. This allows you to achieve extraordinary results regardless of experience and skill.
Advanced features of DraftSight Enterprise Plus:
- “Toolbox” allows you to quickly create equipment drawings, holes, info, specifications, welds and surface roughness symbols.
- “Resource Library Design” provides centralized storage of reusable items that can be accessed by users, such as blocks.
- “Batch printing” provides a set of images and sheets to be sent as part of a batch job.
- Image Comparison is used to compare objects graphically in two drawing documents.
- AutoCrop allows you to crop multiple adjacent objects by dragging the cursor to the object.
- “G-Code Generator” provides data transfer for CNC equipment in making precast elements.
- “PDF documents” allow you to attach PDF document pages to images.
- Macro Recording provides interactive programming and action recording in DraftSight.
- The DraftSight API allows end users to customize and automate DraftSight.
- “Import DGN” is used to directly import DGN images and convert them to DraftSight for editing.
- Insert Center Lines allows you to select two segments and make a center line in the middle.
- Arrays by contours help create arrays along predefined contours.
- “Offset when installing dimensions” – this is the “Snap” function for proper placement of dimensions.
- Dimensions help create gaps in dimension lines when dimensions intersect with other objects in the image. As a result, the picture becomes easier to understand.
- “Quick Enter” provides access to the command line interface next to the cursor.
- “Curved text” allows you to place text along an arc and control its direction and location.