Lightmap HDR Light Studio Tungsten 220.127.116.110.0326 is a program of increasing the power of 3D artists by enabling virtual studio lighting and effects placed around the subject to achieve perfect lighting and reflection. This can simulate real studio light source lighting: softbox boxes, fluorescent lights, etc. And has lots of opportunities for tuning and optimization.
Advanced features of Lightmap HDR Light Studio Tungsten:
- Simple yet focused interface that is comfortable when working with this program. – Ability to add, move and change light sources on rectangular canvas.
- The lighting on the canvas is distorted in automatic mode, and during projection (using a round 3D environment map) it is distorted.
- This application has more than 100 high-resolution images, dynamic range of floodlights, and other light sources that can be moved from the preset panel to a three-dimensional model, canvas or other object.
- Template overlay options available offer layout options that allow for light sources. Variable parameter canvas can be scaled and panning for more ideal lighting. By using patented LightPaint technology, it is possible to place lighting on an environmental map with the highest precision.
- The rim mode contributes to the instant lighting settings behind your model.