Pano2VR Pro 6.1.4 is a program for creating round and cylindrical 3D panoramas, as well as for creating unique virtual tours based on them with all types of effects and transitions. Allows you to save panoramas created in Adobe Flash (SWF), HTML5 (web gallery, iPhone, iPad) or QuickTime VR (QTVR) formats. It supports work with JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PSD / PSB (Photoshop), OpenEXR, Radiance HDR image formats and QuickTime VR files with JPEG encoding. You can create your own templates for future panoramas, add buttons, animations, sound effects and transitions to them.
Advanced features of Pano2VR Pro:
- Patch tool. Allow dynamic correction of original images. You can choose a panorama area and export it to an image editing software. This supports the ability to edit only the selected area that needs to be corrected and the rest of the image is not affected.
- Skin Editor. The ability to create your own panorama template. You can add your own buttons and images, designs. You can also add animations and sound effects to your template.
- Voice Editor. The ability to add various sounds to the panorama.
- Flash export. Export panoramas, including all graph elements, as a single SWF file. This greatly simplifies the process of placing panoramas in a content management system, or posting them on a blog. Cylinder and cubic panoramas can be rotated automatically with a choice of direction, speed and delay. Panoramas can contain hot spots, as well as predefined templates or are fully customizable. The default template editor also allows you to add maps, links, logos and other information to the panorama in a user-friendly way.
- Export QuickTime VR. Ability to export cylindrical and cubic panoramas in QuickTime VR format.