Articulate Storyline 3.7.20003.0 is a system for creating interactive courses for e-learning. Articulate Storyline is suitable for both novice and professional users. Articulate Storyline offers developers almost unlimited possibilities to prepare complex interactive scenarios. This application implements all tools for creating training scripts without using Flash or programming. Articulate Storyline has a simple user interface and intuitive features. The system has training courses, templates, manuals, tips and free downloads from the developer’s site.
Advanced features of Articulate Storyline:
- Intuitive user interface. A simple interface allows you to create courses from scratch or based on templates, without requiring additional user training. The logic and appearance of the interface is similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- New text editing capabilities and font support allow developers to better control how their subjects look and feel. Using the WYSIWYG text editor, you can enhance your text by adjusting spacing, alignment, size and color, entering special characters and font bullets.
- Interactivity. Use triggers to determine when to perform certain actions. Work with slide layers to create lots of interaction between components on a slide. Generate, edit and control object interactions on slides.
- The panel moves. Course developers can move trigger panels, slide layers, and more anywhere on the desktop or even to another monitor.
- Import videos of any type and format, including screenshots recorded using Storyline.
- The program interface is available in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
- Slide the template. Create a slide from scratch or use a template. Easy configuration of template options. Ability to download additional courses and slide templates from the E-Learning Heroes website.
- Character. Add up to 47,000 character combinations of hand and photo images, facial expressions, and poses to the slides.
- Intuitive visual scale allows you to add objects, animations, and other elements in the right place at the right time.
- See only the history of creation and change.
- Status and variables. The ability to configure objects to respond to student actions. For example, buttons can change color when pressed, characters can change facial expressions when the action is wrong, etc. Presentation of dynamic content based on user actions and conditions specified by the author. For example, if a student answers incorrectly, slides might appear with additional questions or with simpler assignments.
- Interactive “sliders” will allow students to manipulate data, manage objects and navigation, and explore causal relationships between objects.
- A set of topics for course design. Ability to apply built-in design themes that include a variety of colors, fonts, and objects. You can use one theme during the course or apply different themes to different slides.
- Record what is happening on the screen. The notes show students how to work with an electronic course. Also includes the ability to zoom in, pan, add labels and characters to the recording.
- Automatic file recovery if system damage occurs.
- Storyline 2 contains 10 new effects to start and end the course and 15 new effects to switch between slides.
- New trigger for player button.
- New tracks and triggers help you easily create animations, exercises, interactive games, etc.
- Use of Articulate Studio, Storyline, Excel and PowerPoint projects.
- Ability to create animation effects and apply them to various objects.
- Record what is happening on the screen. The notes show students how to work with an electronic course.
- Construction of rapid test materials. With more than 25 types of questions and random modes, you can quickly test. Additionally, the arbitrary form allows you to create questions using any object on the slide.
- Drag and drop support. Add objects to the slide by dragging and dropping.
- Simulation software. Make simulation, demo and test software more accurate. After recording the screen once, Storyline automatically divides the recording into steps. Notes are easy to edit – if something goes wrong you don’t need to make it again. As a result, students can see how to complete an assignment, and continue it in test mode.
- Support for HTML5 and Flash, as well as mobile devices. Publish courses in various formats on iPad, desktop PCs, laptops, Android devices, etc.
- Support for Section 508, spelling language from right to left, SCORM and AICC standards (in reporting).
- Publish content that is compatible with Tin Can API 1.0-, SCORM-, and AICC.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Articulate Storyline 3.7.20003.0 Full Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)