Blender 3D 2.82a is a graphic editor program that includes tools for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, video processing, a series of options for creating interactive games, 3D visual effects and more. The function of this program is good enough for ordinary and professional users. Using Blender, you can create realistic 3D images with digital photo quality.
Advanced features of Blender 3D:
- a large number of tools, including polygonal, curved surfaces, splines, fonts, collision detection and dynamic modeling, the Python Script API for complex control, support for all OpenGL lighting modes, including transparency, animation and texture reflection displayed
- graphical editor to determine interactive behavior without programming
- play games and interactive 3D content without compilation or pre-processing, multi-layering scenes, splines, fonts and more
- frame animation, frame by frame animation, key frames, morphing, with control bars
- Interpolation of intermediate animation steps, integrated ‘Ipo’ system for creating curved movements and editing key frames, availability of Python scripts for custom and procedural animation effects
- support for mixing, editing and synchronizing sounds and more
- visualization: built-in ray tracer is very fast with the ability to shade the surface
- preview: real-time visualization using OpenGL, including particle calculations and object collisions
- various shader surfaces using the Lambert, Phong, Oren-nayar, Blinn, Toon, resampling, image blur methods
- post-production effects, fields, non-square pixels, environmental maps, ghosting, glare, fog, procedural textures, export scripts available for external visualization tools such as Renderman (RIB), Povray, Virtualight
- UV texture editor with various network expansion modes and more
Create interactive 3D games:
- Graphic logic editor to determine interactive behavior without programming
- Collision detection and dynamic modeling now support the Bullet Physics library.
- Shape type: convex polyhedron, box, ball, cone, cylinder, capsule, joint, etc.
- Support in the game to activate dynamic limits, vehicle dynamics (damping, tire friction, etc.)
- Python Script API for complex control and AI, with full support for advanced logic games.
- Support for all OpenGLTM lighting modes, including transparent animations and texture-mapped reflections
- Support for multimaterials, multitructures with mixed modes, pixel by pixel lighting, dynamic lighting, display modes, GLSL VertexPaint mixed textures, Shadow Toon, animation materials, support for normal mapping and Parallax Mapping