PassMark PerformanceTest 10.0 Build 1006 is a program to evaluate the overall performance of a PC compared to other computers. The program includes twenty-seven standardized tests in seven groups, plus five more for special tests. Among the standard tests can be recorded processors, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The results can be exported to HTML, GIF, BMP or copy to Microsoft Word.
Advanced features of PassMark PerformanceTest:
- CPU Testing Math operations: compression, encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow instructions! and others
- Test 2D graphics: drawing / drawing, bitmap / bit matrix / bitmap, fonts, text and graphical user interface elements
- Test 3D graphics: three-dimensional graphics levels of DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9 and animation
- Disk testing: read, write and search for files on the disk
- Memory testing: allocation and access to memory speed and performance evaluation
- Test CD and DVD: check the CD / DVD driver speed
- Advanced customizable testing (only available in the registered version)
- Advanced tests for disks
- Advanced tests for CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics test
- Advanced network tests (for Ethernet, Internet and wireless)
- Advanced tests for memory
- Advanced multiprogram tests.