JP Software Take Command 26.00.39 is a program to expand command line capabilities, which gives you a new approach to working with the command line, providing the convenience of the Windows interface and many features of the command line. This program supports CMD.EXE commands and existing batch files, and adds thousands of new features, giving you more options and flexibility.
Advanced features of JP Software Take Command:
- Take Command adds features such as extensive context-sensitive online help, aliases for frequently used commands, powerful command line editors, history of command execution history, advanced directory searches that can take you to any folder in the system by entering only a part of the name.
- Take Command expands the file to process Windows commands, provides the ability to copy, move, delete multiple files with one command, and also add support for FTP and HTTP (including SSL).
- You can add or exclude files from any command, date, time of creation and change, size and advanced mask for greater flexibility.
- Using batch files, you will be amazed at the power and speed of functionality added by Take Command with many new commands, powerful debuggers, syntax highlighting, variable pop-ups and editing.
- Unique features of Take Command include the ability to create additional Windows desktops directly from the command line or from scripts. And the useful RESOLUTION command helps set the display resolution, refresh rate and, of course, color depth.
- Take Command, according to the developer, has integrated many interesting tools, including improved mechanisms for networking and a powerful text editor based on the popular Scintilla technology. The Take Command Package ensures effective use of various teams