R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2277 is a program for deleting data that cannot be repaired from the hard disk with amazing features. Among its features are: cleaning swap files and dat files (including those used by the system), deleting entries in MFT, and much more needed to destroy traces of computer activity. In addition to cleaning up free disk space (including removing the remaining clusters from previously deleted files), R-Wipe & Clean also allows you to delete selected files and folders by clicking the right mouse button (the program adds Delete and Wipe shortcuts to the Windows context menu Explorer “and” Add to Delete List “), delete various temporary files, including Temporary Internet Files, as well as list of documents opened in various applications, etc. FAT and NTFS are both supported.
Advanced features of R-Wipe & Clean:
- Confirmation and selection of information before complete deletion.
- Total deletion of temporary Internet files.
- Total deletion of cookies – small files stored on a computer when visiting a website to speed up subsequent impressions. However, the cookies you choose will not be affected.
- Complete flash cookie removal – small files stored on a computer when visiting a website.
- Total removal of Java and Microsoft VM logs.
- Clean out auto-fill forms: usernames, passwords and other personal information left on the website, as well as keywords used in the search tools.
- Clear search history.
- Clean the list of documents that were most recently used.
- Clean the list of open files.
- Erase the contents of the Windows clipboard.
- Total deletion of temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Delete information from the system registry: list of running applications, search results, mapped network drives, mapped external devices, last public registry keys, etc.
- Complete removal of frequently used components lists that are stored in the system registry: programs, links, and shortcuts to the Start menu, Control Panel items, selected web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Total removal of .dat files (including locked ones) that contain information about incorrect Windows shutdown.
- Complete removal of offline content.
- Removes information left on the computer from the work of more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office applications, standard Windows applications, and a large number of other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
- Make a list to delete information left on the computer from any application that is not currently supported by R-Wipe & Clean. The list can include the application itself and their temporary folders, files and registry keys.
- Complete deletion of Windows swap files.
- Total removal of shortcuts that are on your desktop, but point to objects that don’t exist.
- Clears the Windows event log.
- Clearing the Windows Firewall log.
- Remove the link to open the network folder.
- Total removal of temporary files and installer log files, removing memory files, old disk check files.
- Total deletion of files from the Prefetch folder.
- Total deletion of the list of files and folders needed for the defragmentation process.
- Delete folder property settings in Windows Explorer.
- Delete the description of the currently running application.
- Total removal of installed fonts and running application shortcuts stored in cache memory.
- Total removal of Windows Update logs.
- Total removal of WMI, diagnostics, and security center logs.
- Total deletion of saved network passwords.
- Total removal of additional application tabs stored in cache memory.
- Complete deletion of saved unread email addresses.
- Complete deletion of saved FTP folders.
- Complete deletion of the order in which the Start menu items are saved.
- Complete removal of the Windows cache desktop wallpaper.
Complete file deletion:
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Complete file deletion using an effective and reliable algorithm, including DOD. The ability to completely delete files directly from Windows Explorer.
- Make a list of files and folders that can be deleted at once. You can add file system objects to the list directly from Windows Explorer.
- Total deletion of alternative data file streams.
- Complete removal of free parts from the cluster file.
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Clean disk space using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD.
- Clearing disk space from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the Properties item from the disk context menu.
- Erases multiple disk space at once when performing one task.
- Total deletion of data from small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Various R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be combined into one or more procedures, performed manually or at certain times or during certain events in automatic mode (for example, when entering / exiting the system, activating / deactivating Windows, closing all or whatever both browser, etc.)
- R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be launched from the command line.
- Procedures set for a specific time or event are performed automatically in the background.
- After completing the procedure, the computer can turn off automatically.