ACDSee Photo Editor 11.1 Build 105 is a powerful photo editing and retouching system program designed especially for amateur photographers. The ACDSee Photo Editor solution allows you to easily remove the most common flaws in images, perform complex image processing, interact with various layers of objects in a photo, apply effects and professional quality filters to the frame. ACDSee Photo Editor can function independently or in addition to ACDSee Pro and ACDSee, superior photo archive management products.
Advanced features of ACDSee Photo Editor:
- Get started easily. Users do not need to have special technical knowledge to process photos professionally in ACDSee Photo Editor. Understanding lessons will guide beginners through standard image editing procedures, on the basis of easily carrying out a variety of creative tasks.
- Interaction with object layers. The workspace in Photo Editor is a “canvas” where users can arrange photos, text and other objects (for example, lines and shapes) in a convenient way. Placing and grouping objects using layer structures, experimenting with transparency, and accessing blending modes helps create impressive photos from any structure. Tools are available to selectively align objects or modify entire structures. In this case, the original photo is not subject to any modification.
- Management structure. Easy choice for overlapping objects and precise determination of the location of new elements using simple Paste and Place options. Functions are available for opening, loading, and using additional files with a brush; Cropping, rotating, and adjusting photos; add shadow, transparency and text to get the desired structure in the image.
- Imposition of non-destructive effects. Thanks to the dynamic editing function, users can freely experiment with photo effects, knowing that the original image does not undergo changes that cannot be changed. ACDSee Photo Editor allows you to quickly change existing effects, change their order, hide or delete them completely to achieve different results in photos.
- Correction of deficiencies in the image. This solution offers tools for quick and strong correction of standard deficiencies in photos: eliminating red-eye, correcting lighting problems, sharpness, contrast, adjusting color balance, levels, etc. Standard tools for mashing imperfections and unwanted objects are available. All deficiencies can be removed simultaneously in automatic mode, or manually – by adjusting the slider.
- Organize photos. Easily add creative elements to your image: apply sketches to make portraits, blur the image to achieve the illusion of fast motion, use the Sepia effect to get a vintage retro frame, and turn the picture into a dramatic black and white photo.
- Batch editing. Users can significantly save their time by processing a group of photos: true color, lighting, sharpness, applying artistic effects, etc.
- Create forms for photos. This interesting effect is designed to combine objects and photos. Inside the main image, another is placed, which consists in a certain shape (square, ellipse, heart, etc.)
- Add text objects. Users can add text to photos by adjusting fonts, colors and sizes of all text objects, words or phrases individually. When working with text objects, it is easier to limit the text to numbers or let it follow the path provided.
- Fast results. The Adjustment Palette Tool provides quick access to all options for changing photos, objects, and text. This is the instant interaction panel with the most important and often mentioned editing functions and editing tools.
- Work with metadata. Working with metadata in EXIF and IPTC formats allows you to read and add metadata, tracking important additional information about files.