JixiPix Rip Studio 1.1.10 is a graphic editor program with a simple interface that smoothly processes layers, creating realistic frames, stickers, wrinkled and curved images, and curved edges and volume shadows. It can also function as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements.
Advanced features of JixiPix Rip Studio:
- Rip Studio – a professional product that uses layers, many choices, 3D light to fill realistic shadows.
- It has the best effects designed for artists, photographers and other professionals who need high-quality outputs.
- Supports actions, transparency, mixing, ‘Last Filter’ commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode, and gray scale.
- Edges in Rip Studio are fully customizable and can be customized using a variety of built-in tools.
- Use the drawing tools to move and adjust photos inside or replace images completely, if necessary, this is an ideal feature for creating templates for other projects.
- Rip Studio is made for professional use, but is quite easy for beginners.
- Has plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements.