BluffTitler Ultimate 22.214.171.124 is a program for creating beautiful 3D text effects and simple animations that are used in video editing. The results can be viewed in real time and then exported to image or video formats. All animations made consist of layers that can be modified independently. BluffTitler supports many types of layers: camera, light, text, image, video, plasma, particle, audio, etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects. This program can be used together with packages such as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, deLuxe MAGIX video, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere.
Advanced features of BluffTitler Ultimate:
- Light – a layer that allows you to adjust the lighting of the project. This program allows you to choose between two types of illuminators – Ambient Light and Point Light. The first is simpler and allows you to adjust the lighting color exclusively, but using Point Light you can choose the intensity and position of the light source, determining the presence of shadows.
- Text – the layer intended to add text. Because text creation is the main goal of the program, we can say that this layer is the main one. A large number of parameters are available for text, including size, transparency, twisting, changing position, scale, distance between letters.
- EPS – this layer allows to add vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc. to the project.
- Picture – layer to add a background image. BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA and other formats are supported. Many options are available for this layer, for example, changing transparency, texture repetition, rotation, resizing.
- Video – the layer resembles the previous one and is designed to add a background video file. ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV file types are supported.
- Video Capture – layer that allows you to include videos taken from external sources in the project.
- Plasma and Particles – with the help of this layer you can add pre-made animated versions with particles and lighting effects to the title. This can be a picture that resembles a disturbance on a TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, fountains, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can be used not only as a background, but also for other layer designs. For example, if you add one of them to the text, the animation effect will appear in or around the letters. So, for example, you can create burning text. To add a Plasma or Particle layer to another layer, use the Attach command in the Layers menu.
- Model – layers provide interesting opportunities to add three-dimensional models to the project. This program supports a single .X format. This file format can be obtained, for example, by exporting 3D models from 3ds Max. To do this, you first need to install the free Panda DirectX Exporter plugin. This plugin is only available for 3ds Max version 6-8.
- Scroll – layer to make text move around the screen at different speeds and directions.
- Audio – using this layer, you can add music to the project. The supported formats are MP3, WAV and MID.
- Passe-Partout – layer that creates frames of various shapes, in which the effect is animated.