XnViewMP 0.96.4 is a program that works with graphic files on a computer, which is an expanded version of XnView. In fact, this tool can be considered a kind of media browser with options for the viewer, converter, and cataloger. It supports viewing more than 500 different graphic formats, and when saving (converting) – up to 50 formats.
Advanced features of XnViewMP:
- Import more than 500 graphic formats.
- Export to more than 50 image formats.
- Support for multi-page TIFF files, animated GIFs and ICO files.
- View and support EXIF and IPTC meta data.
- Support for automatic image rotation based on EXIF information.
- Editing IPTC data.
- Support to resize, rotate, and crop photos.
- Rotate and crop images without losing quality.
- Adjust brightness and contrast.
- Change the number of colors in the picture.
- Use of various filters (blur, bumps, etc.).
- Application of various effects (lenses, waves, etc.).
- Mode of viewing images in full screen.
- Slide show using effects.
- Convert and rename in batch mode.
- Creation of easy web pages.
- Capture the desktop screen.
- Create a contact list.
- Create or edit multi-page files.
- Support for working with TWAIN and WIA.
- Support for printing images.
- Supports drag and drop functions.
- Comparison of images with each other.
- Support for more than 40 languages.