Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2004.2.254 is a program for processing high-quality digital images. One of the functions of this program is to extract image information about the location of the photographer at the time of shooting and the relationship of this data to the cartography program. PhotoStudio works with a variety of digital camera models and contains tools for editing images, allowing you to add text descriptions to photos, catalog photos on various media, etc. Using this utility, you can also create calendar layouts, online photo galleries, and more.
Advanced features of Zoner Photo Studio X:
You can achieve extraordinary effects:
- When creating panoramas
- When creating 3D images
- When converting to shades of gray and other color manipulations
- With flash compensation
- When making antique paintings and photographs
- Add waves and grits
- Make photos with frames, lines, muffled shadows, etc.
- Support for all types of digital cameras (USB Mass Storage and Canon)
- Scan through the TWAIN interface, download images from the site
- Advanced screen capture and clipboard data transfer
- Canon RAW (CRW) format conversion (“call”)
Everything to improve photos and eliminate graphic defects:
- Edit exposure using levels and curves
- Editing colors, sharpness, shadow clarification
- Red Eye Removal
- Reduction of noise and chromatic defects
- Barrel correction and perspective
- Align horizons and convergent lines
- Retouching tools: clone stamps, ironing, brushes and castings, rotations and cuts
- Batch operation with photos.