JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro 1.8.14 is a program to create works in the style of impressionism. Use layers to combine different image styles and impressionist punch depths. Works as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements. Supports actions, transparency, mixing, ‘Last Filter’ commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode, and gray scale.
Advanced features of JixiPix Artista Impresso Pro:
- Alla Prima (“wet on wet” – great for portraits! This beautiful colorful style begins to fill images with abundant strokes. The library is finished artistically completing this style, adding light, color to the control of the power of movement.
- En Plein Air (outdoors) – Ideal for landscapes. This stroke effect consists of eight artist palettes created by famous impressionists. Use them as is, or edit the color of the paint to make your own palette. Function Save – saves the palette and all layers intact for future projects.
- Tache (‘spot’ or ‘blot’) – applies broken strokes throughout the image. This technique of laying thick spots and color smudges is good for making paint stand out on the surface. Apply a thin putty stroke or fill the image with colored strokes. The choice is up to you!
- Canvas layers – added to each image created. The canvas layer created can now be switched on or off to see the scratches made on the previous layer. Like traditional methods, canvas is an integral part of the image, and is protected from accidental erasure.
- Soft Paint Effect – Makes hard edges to show contrast with other edges around them, great for foreground objects.
- Background Paint Effect
- Aged Paint Effect
- Signature Layer (layer – signature)
- This program can function as a plugin: Adobe Photoshop CS3 +, All Photoshop CC (Mac / Win), Photoshop Elements 10+ (Mac / Win), Lightroom 4+ (Mac / Win), Photo Serif Affinity (Mac / Win). Corel PaintShop Pro X7 + (Win)