Color Pilot 5.3.5 is a program for color correction of images received from a digital camera or scanner in a simple and easy way. The principle of this program is based on the use of reference colors. The meaning of this approach can be stated as follows: “If you don’t like the color, tell the program what it should be.” We believe that this approach is the most natural and can be adopted by professionals and beginners in color assessment. You can enhance images by only highlighting the colors that need to be changed, and then the reference colors (from the same image or others) that need to be adjusted. A collection of reference colors can be saved for reuse. This program is easy to master, because it contains built-in examples.
Advanced features of Color Pilot:
- make color corrections in natural “color languages”
- Color Pilot can be used by professionals and beginners
- do not select “color channel” characteristics
- Collect good colors from images to correct new ones. The accumulation of experience in this flower collection allows you to get consistent and good results
- reach a high level using a collection of flowers
- easy to adjust multiple images in a single color style (this is very useful for preparing catalogs)
- Don’t study the color system.