AnimaShooter Pioneer 126.96.36.199 is a program for recording frame-by-frame animated films. Works with any webcam. It is also possible to connect the camcorder with DV output. Frame size is only limited by the ability of the camera. Works easily with WQUXGA (3840×2400).
Advanced features of AnimaShooter Pioneer:
- Manage connected picture capture devices.
- Receive frames in a format from a connected (controlled) image capture device (camera), depending on which format is supported by the image capture device or is preferred in the case of certain image capture devices.
- Automatically detects connected cameras.
- Direct access to captured frames.
- Enlarge the video from the camera (Live View) for scene monitoring, if supported by a connected capture device.
- Display of a series of frames taken (timeline).
- Manage the various frames available for preview.
- Manage various frames available for export.
- Creation of files that describe the work done by the program (project files, projects).
- Save the exposure sheet as a printable PDF (A4 or Letter size).
- Display the video signal from the camera (LiveView) in a separate window.
- Preview RAM (video simulation playback without sound) from the recording to check the material before making a video
- Capture multiple frames with one click.
- Load third-party images or image sequences from the hard disk and add them to the timeline.
- Export frame sequences in PNG, JPG, TIFF or WEBP format.
- Export videos in WebM, OGV, AVI formats as WebP animations, without compression.
- Display the RGB or YRGB image histogram from the image capture device.
- Save image capture device settings and restore it the next time you open a project or program file.
- Contains an arbitrary sequence or set of images for reference, i.e. “References” to the frame order.
- Separate keyboard or numeric keypad (numpad) shortcuts can be used to control the software.
- Play videos in separate windows.
- Check (display on screen) the image at full resolution.
- Frame operations Move and copy frames.
- Save project files automatically in a special time span.
- Import videos into projects, by dividing videos into separate frames (without audio tracks).